Thread: So here goes.... **SU trigger**

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've added a SU trigger as you've discussed suicidal thoughts and it helps others if they are pre warned in case they don't want to talk about that.

Your parents sound *so* supportive.... Are they always like this? Do you spend a lot of time with them?
    Have you got to be referred again to counselling? Why did you think that they would judge you? How many animals did you have? Were you taking care of them properly?
    WRT your daughter - do you know why she's acting up? Is it hormonal or something different? My almost 16 year old has issues with school - but hers are more social and her not matching up to her own ideals of perfection, but school issues have a habit of dominating life don't they?
    I'm glad you've got her some help, although it's not always easy to find. What do you think that she should be doing that she isn't?

Have you thought about getting some help with your finances? It always used to be brilliant - harsh but brilliant - to post on moneysavingexperts where you have people there who can sort your finances down to the last penny! Or the CAB? Or a debt management plan?

Sorry! Loads of questions...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post: