Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have to agree with Jaq. You need to get up, get out to the drs and do something positive. Why did you miss the appointments ?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    Nothing will change if you do nothing to change it. I know it's hard, but until you say enough is enough and force yourself to do things, nothing will change.
    I agree, what's stopping me is my lack of self worth. I'm really self-conscious about being slim & short & on the dole. Even when I workout I don't put weight on. It upsets me so much when I see other guys with girlfriend's, even if they're just friends. It reminds me of everything I've never had.. I've been told I'm a good looking guy but I've been inaccessible my whole life, locked away in my bed cave. I need a shave as well & maybe a stylist .

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I have to agree with Jaq. You need to get up, get out to the drs and do something positive. Why did you miss the appointments ?
    I over-slept, probably because of my sleep pattern. Right now I'm thinkin why bother when I'm going to be sanctioned for months on end. I've applied for youth work but I need to somehow conjur up some suitable references.

I guess thats positive in a way. I'm still on Setraline, my doctor won't even properly diagnose me. He dismisses me as socially anxious, that's why I'm restricted to 4 types of anti-depressants. I'm classed as 'moderately depressed' even though I've been low for years .
    Last edited by SA89; 23-04-17 at 10:40 PM.