Thread: I Despise Myself *SU TRIGGERS *

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I'm not sure if you're aware but you don't need prior education to study with the OU and you would be able to get a part-time tuition fee loan if you haven't studied at degree level before or if you have but your second degree is in a certain science-based subject. I'm not sure when you were contemplating studying but registration for October courses ends tomorrow.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    I'm not sure if you're aware but you don't need prior education to study with the OU and you would be able to get a part-time tuition fee loan if you haven't studied at degree level before or if you have but your second degree is in a certain science-based subject. I'm not sure when you were contemplating studying but registration for October courses ends tomorrow.
    Yeah I did check that all out, no entry level requirements which was a nice surprise and I know you can fit it around your lifestyle/schedule which is great.

It just came back to the same old 'thinking' rather than just 'doing', entirely my own fault I've been nervous/scared of change my entire life. Its that thing of knowing you want to change, knowing what you have to do but lacking the motivation to get things rolling as you've been stuck in the same place for so long its become the norm.