Thread: Breaking the barrier and seeking help? *SU TRIGGER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sweetie, where are you getting Xanax from? It’s dangerous to be popping them like tic tacs, never mind that you will just need more and more to get the same effect. You’re risking causing yourself serious harm.

Perhaps even more importantly, While Xanax is used (under a doctor’s care) for anxiety, there’s an argument that says it causes or increases depression and could also increase suicidal thoughts.

Please, please urgently go to your doctor and tell them what you’ve told is here
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Wulver
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Sweetie, where are you getting Xanax from? It’s dangerous to be popping them like tic tacs, never mind that you will just need more and more to get the same effect. You’re risking causing yourself serious harm.

Perhaps even more importantly, While Xanax is used (under a doctor’s care) for anxiety, there’s an argument that says it causes or increases depression and could also increase suicidal thoughts.

Please, please urgently go to your doctor and tell them what you’ve told is here
    I get all of my drugs online via the darkweb. Sadly I am better with computers than I wish I was otherwise I wouldn't have access to any of this stuff, on the upside I think I've lasted this long by numbing those feelings with my drug use. Unfortunately I know nothing about drugs and just search them on google before buying and saw that xanax can help depression by curing anxiety that is associated with it and anxiety is a huge problem for me, so I assumed no anxiety would mean no depression. It's also one of the more reasons why I am nervous about suicide, because the drugs to do it are so easily obtainable by me.

When it comes to seeing the doctor or calling a helpline. I can't explain why but it scares the utter crap out out me. I've known my best friends for over 10 years and I was open with him about my problems until last year and even that was extremely difficult and I'd trust him with my life. Very few things scare me in life but admitting to people about this subject petrifies me.