Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Can you try really hard to make sure that each negative you think you stop and counter it with a positive.. You might make new friends, you might have a brilliant time!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Can you try really hard to make sure that each negative you think you stop and counter it with a positive.. You might make new friends, you might have a brilliant time!
    I'm sufferin so much suzi with my anxiety, I can't begin to describe how much pain I'm goin through . My heart is racing like its gonna burst out of my chest. I'm tense, agitated, fearful, emotional, depressed, everythin u can imagine.. I've booked a blood test to check I'm not anemic. I want the world the swallow me up because I'm curled up in bed & I don't know were else to turn ..

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
    It seems to me that you feel horrible about almost every aspect of your life right now. Do you think that if you weren't struggling with depression and anxiety that you would be enjoying the things that you have? Or is it the situations that are making you feel like this in the first place? To me it seems like the second one, but maybe it is a mix. I am just wondering why you keep going with things that you do not seem to want to do.. It would be my best wish for you that you could build a life for yourself that you could enjoy. Instead your energy is used for things that do not bring you happiness or peace.
    Ur right Amaya, I feel like the only way i'll ever 'solve' my deep insecurities is to get a job & a girlfriend but it doesn't work like that because I have to love myself before anything. I think it's a mix of both the situation & my mental disorder. I hate being on benefits because I feel worthless & I hate having never experienced a relationship at the age of 28. My anxiety stemmed from when I was a kid. I remember being unusually shy compared to the other kids at school. I use to absolutely dread break times because I was always alone. I was a worrier even before the age of 7, how messed up is that!.

My anxiety was manageable 2 weeks ago because I was engaged with a new group of people. I felt on top of the world for the first time in ages. I had more energy as well from goin cold turkey but I've crashed massively recently. On top of that I'm now fretting about my holiday to Turkey because its a risky country. I'm hyperventaletin at the prospect when I should be excited ..