Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JustEM
    I forgot to add! My parents, in terms of being a support, are incredible. I'm so grateful for them.

But really, they're struggling. We all are. My dad hates his job and everything is fixated on that. He can be a real misery because of it but he won't do anything about it. I think he actually kind of likes and hates the job if that makes sense?

My mother is going through the menopause bless her. She's emotional anyways, but it's more so more. So they pick at each other and snap and sulk a bit. It's never anything bad, but it doesn't take much for one of us to get stressed, upset or on the defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by JustEM View Post
    I forgot to add! My parents, in terms of being a support, are incredible. I'm so grateful for them.

But really, they're struggling. We all are. My dad hates his job and everything is fixated on that. He can be a real misery because of it but he won't do anything about it. I think he actually kind of likes and hates the job if that makes sense?

My mother is going through the menopause bless her. She's emotional anyways, but it's more so more. So they pick at each other and snap and sulk a bit. It's never anything bad, but it doesn't take much for one of us to get stressed, upset or on the defensive.
    I’m dreading the menopause. Hormonal issues have always be a trigger for a MH crisis for me and I can’t take HRT as the doctors reckon that would be a trigger too. Having seen my mum go through it (twice, it’s a long story) and how ill and unhappy it made her, every woman that goes through it deserves all the sympathy in the world imho
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.