Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ok, you need to get your life sorted. Complaining about how bad everything is and saying what you want does not get you anyway. First of all change your attitude (Boring/plain/.. people have a good life so I deserve one as well and it should be come to me by waiting is not going to happen). Go to your GP and tell them you struggle with daily life (sleep, job... ). Tell them how bad it is and you need help now. Try finding a goal to work towards (job), what does interest you? You have to be active to get out the dark place you are in.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samantha340 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha340 View Post
    Ok, you need to get your life sorted. Complaining about how bad everything is and saying what you want does not get you anyway. First of all change your attitude (Boring/plain/.. people have a good life so I deserve one as well and it should be come to me by waiting is not going to happen). Go to your GP and tell them you struggle with daily life (sleep, job... ). Tell them how bad it is and you need help now. Try finding a goal to work towards (job), what does interest you? You have to be active to get out the dark place you are in.
    I have to agree with Sam. I've been (and probably still am) in the mindset of complaining about how bad everything is for me and thinking I have some sort of entitlement to a good life. I'm far from sorted but I have written on here loads of times about how miserable I am for one reason or another. While it's good to let off steam, constantly recycling what you don't like and why you are down doesn't achieve anything productive.
    I've probably tested the patience of quite a few people here which I'm not proud of at all because at the end of the day everyone wants to support everyone and not push them away. It's hard when you are down but you do have to find a way to keep your mind active to avoid falling into those dark places.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amc204 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (25-07-15)