Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don’t understand why you think that outcome means they’re going to sack you. They’ve said you’re not well enough yet, but that they are hopeful you can in the coming weeks, with the right support. They’ve made positive recommendations and ways for the company to help you. This is a good outcome, lovely
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I don’t understand why you think that outcome means they’re going to sack you. They’ve said you’re not well enough yet, but that they are hopeful you can in the coming weeks, with the right support. They’ve made positive recommendations and ways for the company to help you. This is a good outcome, lovely
    I guess it's me automatically thinking the worse again.

I told the lady I didn't want to lose my job as its the only place I've worked and I'm afraid if I lost it then there's no reason to go back outside the house again. I just need support and I can't get any help atm due to covid it's limited to what I can do