Thread: On the move!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    The thing is PF, that your son is not going to abandon you and he hasn't done this, he has done nothing but try and consider you and help you, but you have to start to help yourself which you are doing in some respects, such as going to the hypnotherapist for your nightmares, the writing club and art club which is great, but you said that you feel your son abandoned you because after going to the football with you he didn't go to the pub with you, that is so wrong, he took time to go to the football with you, but he also has Maxine and Chloe and the new baby, and he is only one person, he also needs to spend time with them when he is not working.
    I think that even though being in the Sanctuary did you a lot of good and was the right place for you at the time, that you did have a lot done for you there such as your meds etc, and now that you don't have that your struggling to do things for yourself as you had become reliant on others doing it for you.
    Chemists can collect prescription from gp's and also deliver them to you, have you thought of having them do that so all you then have to do is sort them and take them,
    I have a market stall and am up at 5:30 four mornings a week, So is Jay as he has his market stall on the same days, we get home at 5pm, and still have dinner to cook, children to look after, the dog to walk, cats to see to, and I also home educate my daughter so have all that to sort for my son to do with her while we are working.
    I still have my own mental health to deal with including meds, and also Jays health is not great, my fathers health is seriously not great right now and to be honest he will never get better only worse, its just a matter of time right now to be honest when I get a call to go and see him urgently.
    It is hard work and it is not easy, but you have to start to take some responsibility for some things such as your meds and remembering appointments.
    This doesn't mean that your Son and Maxine won't be there for you they will always be there to support you, but you are so much better than you were, you coped brilliantly while they were away on holiday so that proves that you can do this.
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

purplefan (31-08-15)