Thread: What are you reading atm?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Am now reading One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. I know of the book but don't know anything about the story at all (apart from the bit I've read so far). I got it from the hospital bookshop, the fact it's set in a mental hospital is what drew me to it.

Hugo-agogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post
    Am now reading One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. I know of the book but don't know anything about the story at all (apart from the bit I've read so far). I got it from the hospital bookshop, the fact it's set in a mental hospital is what drew me to it.
    I've not read the book but been a fan of the film since I first saw it as a kid and found it very powerful and moving. If the book's anything like as good it should be worth a read

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo-agogo View Post
    I've not read the book but been a fan of the film since I first saw it as a kid and found it very powerful and moving. If the book's anything like as good it should be worth a read
    I've not seen the film though I know it exists (Jack Nicholson isn't it?). I may well give it a watch once I've read the book. The rate I read books I've got a good few weeks reading to go though.