Thread: False Emotion Disorder **STRONG AB/SU Triggers**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hold on, you think that your depression - or depressive emotion - is caused by your face when you have decades of abuse and trauma? Your psych couldn't find an issue when it strikes me you haven't dealt with any of that at all????
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Ken Willidau
    Yes, I do.

I wasn't going to put this here. I'm probably going to get every trigger alert for this one. I wrote a document for Canada's Bell_Letstalk and put it on the ms drive for people to read (but they muted me - which is what I think you're going to do).

PDF: Link removed by Suzi

This explains it in more detail. Sort of. I only got it half finished by Jan 30 but it makes the point. And, Paula, it's one person I convinced about this.

I don't know why you're being defensive about it. I think in my first post the first thing I said was that I have come up with a theory.

And I don't know why Jaq would be saying I am enforcing a stigma. My depression is as real as anyone else's is. I'm just offering a possible reason for it. And that it's a false reason for me to have it.

I think you're going to mute me after reading it, but I do appreciate you putting this on your site.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Suzi; 10-02-19 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Link removed as per DWD rules