Thread: Because I'm all about that cake, no biscuits!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have the most amazing recipe for chocolate fudge cake which makes it's own choc fudge sauce as it cooks....
    Lemon drizzle, coffee and walnut, chocolate, a good old victoria sponge with cream and strawberries.... Too many to choose from.....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Retired Viking, holder of the cape of spangly awesomeness & holder of the amulet of knowledge of the magic bourbon biscuits Emmie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I have the most amazing recipe for chocolate fudge cake which makes it's own choc fudge sauce as it cooks....
    So I'm going to need the recipe for this please.

The "ultimate" chocolate cake, is chocolate sponge batter (made with 50% light brown sugar 50% caster for a fudgier taste) with white and dark chocolate chips mixed in. With chocolate buttercream in the middle (also with white/dark chocolate chips stuffed in), then more chocolate buttercream on the top and 8 miniture heroes/celebrations on the top! Want to know the best bit Suzi? It's almost dairy free, the white chocolate ships and celebrations aren't but the rest is! (I'm too used to dairy free baking to change to anything else now!)
    Mara: Sometimes you're the cart, sometimes you're the horse...
    Me: Sometimes you're lying in the cart with a cold compress on your forehead...

Deservedly declared winner of Quiz 33 and taking bragging rights of that seriously.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmie For This Useful Post:

Suzi (23-09-16)