Thread: Breathing a sigh of relief *SH, SU triggers*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post

Si actually made me blush earlier, which is very hard to do. We had a plumber out as our water pressure had dropped. Turns out part of the water softener had broken down and resin dissolved and clogged up all the filters in the taps/valves. Talking about the one to the dishwasher, dad said (they’d popped in) that probably a good blow would do it. Si then commented that ‘your daughter would be good at that, Rog’
    OMG That's hysterical!
    I remember when I'd been at uni for a while and I'd had my hair cut from being so long I could sit on it to just above my shoulders and my Mum asked why it had been cut off whilst I was home and driving her into town... I gave her the standard answer I'd given my friends... "It kept getting caught in the handcuffs.." When she asked what I meant I just wanted the world to swallow me whole!

How are you today Sparkles? Anything planned?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (15-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Strugglingmum View Post

I was looking for an emoji to spontaneously combust with embarrassment! !!
    Classic. I would have been looking the ground to open up!!
    Ah well, SM, I blushed but I’m not easily embarrassed so it wasn’t such a big deal. My poor dad though, he’s convinced himself I’ve only had sex twice in my life - once for each child

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    ....a woman with hidden talents eh?!!
    Well, you know, I don’t like to boast

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    OMG That's hysterical!
    I remember when I'd been at uni for a while and I'd had my hair cut from being so long I could sit on it to just above my shoulders and my Mum asked why it had been cut off whilst I was home and driving her into town... I gave her the standard answer I'd given my friends... "It kept getting caught in the handcuffs.." When she asked what I meant I just wanted the world to swallow me whole!

How are you today Sparkles? Anything planned?

Today I have to try to find someone to fix my dishwasher. And id like to do some cross stitch, if my hand will take it
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.