Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I agree with Paula - there is no magic "woohoo you're going to be happy from now on".. I wish there was. But then no one is happy all of the time. Everyone has blue days... I think it's a case of feeling brighter than you were and reducing/removing the dark thoughts...
    Do you think that going back to work on a phased return or something similar might help move things forward?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I agree with Paula - there is no magic "woohoo you're going to be happy from now on".. I wish there was. But then no one is happy all of the time. Everyone has blue days... I think it's a case of feeling brighter than you were and reducing/removing the dark thoughts...
    Do you think that going back to work on a phased return or something similar might help move things forward?
    Hi I'm seeing my doctor again in 4 weeks.

Yes I'd like to go back to work but like I said it's easier to hide away that way I won't have to deal with all the questions from colleagues and the paranoia wondering if they know why I've been off etc.

I'd been feeling miserable for a long time and that's the main reason I went doctors at the minute it doesn't feel as though I've made any progress my worry is I'll go bk to work and just get worse