Ok, I take back all I said about Christmas Trees. I now can’t wait to put a tree up thanks to a friend. Here’s the story…

Two weeks ago I was sat in the pub with a friend talking about Christmas, he loves a Christmas tree and we got onto the topic of what to put on top of the tree, a star or a fairy? Long story short we ended up googling drag queen tree toppers, my mate loves a bit of drag and I was going to buy him one, until I saw the price of the Etsy offerings. Way out of my price range. I do happen to know a lovely lady, mother to one of my Aspie mates, who makes period dolls, all handmade costumes and has had her collection exhibited in various museums around the country. I saw her posting some of her work online so put the idea to her about a drag queen tree topper. Not something she had ever considered before but she was well up for the challenge. Today I received the item along with a lovely note, it appears this project has been very well received by her followers and lots of people asking for one themselves. Anyway, I absolutely love this creation so much I’m not giving it away, I’m keeping it so my mate will have to stick with his standard fairy lol. I’ve even named her, I mean, what is a queen without a name? Say hello to Rhea-Leigh Awesome.