She is really a kind person by her nature, donated blood for my mom and others, helped me in hard times by being by my side.

She has always been a bit unusual. Yes, always believed in God. I can get her parents' reaction, she being their only child.
But some time ago I noticed something but cannot grasp what happened.

She is 25, like a little sister to me, always being protective of the people she loves and cares about and not only. When I was going to Paris, she was really worried for me and was sure that the guy was wrong.

Today I have sent link to a song, but she said it is a sin to listen to music, even not all classical music being admitted. I was shocked, I did not care about the links she sent to me, seeing them just as something she read and wanted to share.

Such a joyful and peaceful person, she was not baptized, but the family traditionally celebrated Christian holidays.

I was shocked when I heard her troubled voice, trying even to convince me to come there. I do not need it...Now nearly everything has become a sin: listening to music besides the church's admitted songs, watching movies...passing to wear traditional long skirts. She told she is happy of never getting to any dates, because she wants a man with strong and deep faith.
I do not know how to behave, just willing to tell her I am by her side anyway, although I am anxious when she tries to convert me or make come there.
Her parents are very worried about her, especially mother. She told me her mom wants her to be like everybody else. I tried to convince her to be milder with her parents, but she told me: "There are sin things on TV, they can judge someone, I cannot be hypocrite for my Lord and any Christian should be ready for God's coming."

I gave her a present she has always dreamt of - a book about Ingrid Bergman. She told me she will probably read it, if it is not a sin, reading most of literature can also be a sin.

She told me she is happy on this path, but she seems troubled.

I don't know much, I respect her, but these views in my opinion are not healthy, but she interprets everything in her way, stating that this is true.

I don't have energy or desire to argue with her, it seems so sad losing a friend, I mean it is hard now.