Psychology was ok. She is pleased with the progress I'm making and how better I am at fighting intrusive thoughts and not reacting to them the way I used to and trying to live in between the flashbacks etc and not let them rule every moment...... ie fight for the good in between. She thinks I sound more positive and is proud of decisions and choices that I've made recently or actions I've put in place to protect me and my mental health.
Actually she made me cry, I said something about 'I must be getting stronger'. She disagreed and said the strength was always there, that I am one of the strongest people she has met and that my strength and resilience is an inspiration to her. To have lived through what I had and be able to have built the life that I have and still care about others she thinks is rare and wonderful and shows such a strength of character.
For someone who sees themselves as weak and not much good it really blew my mind.
The big difference is I accepted it, I didnt question if she was just being nice or trying to encourage me, I just accepted it.