Page 139 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

I may as well admit something now as Flo has stated something similar. When they chirp quite contented it it such a soothing sound but then the high pitched sounds they make drives me insane. It literally goes right through me and really puts me on edge so that is something I won’t miss. Lois is a diva but Clark is such a pretty boy, they certainly do have different characters and I’m going to miss them but they have to go.

I’ve ordered a now storage folder and metallic shims so I can sort out my dies for the card making. I know I’m weird but I try to keep everything in the original retail packaging and I’m reluctant to throw it away but by sorting out alternative storage it will be easier to organise and take up less space. Another step out of my comfort zone but a necessary one. I’m having to make a lot of changes lately and although they are small ones in general they are a big deal to me. I’ve needed to do a lot of these things for a long time but I needed to prepare myself for it. Sometimes that takes a few minutes or hours, other times it can take weeks or months and some cases even years. Of course I always put it down to being lazy or incapable but I guess I’m finally accepting my differences and just cos I can’t always work to everyone else’s schedule doesn’t mean I’m not competent.

Why would you think that was something you couldn’t admit to? The noise would do my head in too
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It would do my head in too!

I think you're really awesome by pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and making these changes... I'm so proud of you.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It’s all a load of small stuff right now but they all add up.

The guy has just picked up the birds. He recently lost his bird so the timing was right as he was looking for some new companions. He’s got a bargain and I’ve got a slightly easier life without them. Settling down to watch the darts with a can of beer now and find something nice for lunch

Enjoy the darts love.

Popped to Tesco for some munchies and drinks for the darts/football tonight. That’s as naughty as it gets really cos I bought a salad pot, strawberries raspberries blueberries and grapes, a four pack of cider and bottle of wine, both alcohol free. I sure know how to party lol.

Sounds lovely!

England 2-0 up against Iceland and Wales a goal up with Finland a man down. It’s looking good for promotion to place with the big boys.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (18-11-20)

Wales win 3-1 and England 4-0. Great result for the Welsh team and nice to see England knocking a few in the net again. Tomorrow night I’m torn between watching the darts or Rugby Super League Semi Final. A few fat dudes chucking mini spears at a stationary target or a bunch of northerners battering the crap out of each other other an odd shaped ball?

Lol, you'll have to start a sports thread to post all this in...

How are you today?