Such a hard week for me after a nice one week break ...As some of you know, my dear cat unexpectedly died.

I also had a conflict with my boss immediately after my return back to work on Monday. My last office where I was expected to work has no heating and no windows. I decided to stand up for myself, especially because I am the only sworn translator from English in the company. These conflicts are hard for me, but I decided to defend my rights, even in difficult crisis time. I wrote to her, no clear reply, so I left a brief message where I stated that I am not going to endure cold and I will quit office in some minutes. My condition was clear: either she provides a normal office, either I will work from home. I don't know how I managed, but I stood up for myself, although I am very anxious.

It was a big scandal after I left, she said a lot of hurtful things....but she transferred me to the normal quiet office where I am staying now. She then contacted me, but I felt she is insecure because she did not expect from me such actions. I cannot believe it myself...

As for my dear beloved kitty, I have no words, I am still expecting him to come every day I open the door after work...