Thread: I did a stupid thing.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Haloeffect
    Hi, yes I have made some changes. IÂ’ve deleted the WhatsApp account which we used to message on. Well I thought I had but I could see I was still appearing on it on another phone so I had to load it again and I could see she had sent messages but I didnÂ’t read them and then completely deleted it so thatÂ’s gone. IÂ’ve also deleted Facebook and Facebook messenger. For now she can still call or use old fashioned texting to contact me and I expect her to do that when she realises IÂ’ve vanished from these other things.

For now we are still technically connected by work but sheÂ’s still furloughed and I may be leaving my job as itÂ’s turned to hell and that would mean I could completely get rid of her from my life but itÂ’s a bit drastic. ThereÂ’s also the chance she may be made redundant and I could push for that but thatÂ’s pretty awful. IÂ’d prefer her to come back but do something that doesnÂ’t involve me so we could have minimal contact by email and no face to face contact.

So....IÂ’m taking action to cut ties and it actually feels good. IÂ’m starting to think that there is a way out of this mess after all.

I know it sounds negative but IÂ’m
    Also trying to think of all the times she has said something that got me down and there arenÂ’t many but IÂ’m focusing on that side of things, trying to break the Halo Effect.
    Last edited by Paula; 01-10-20 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Merging posts - please try not to post twice in quick succession