Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
That's absolutely fine! If your registration is complete, start exploring the library website. There are lots of resources on there that take you through essay writing and referencing and lots of other useful stuff.
Everything has changed so much Jaq! Last time I did something like this TMA's were written...no Forums....no Adobe Connect!!..Aaagghhhh!! I've just completed their online Free... Being and OU Student and I'm almost cross-eyed!!...I shall look into their Library, they didn't have all of this 20 years ago! Thanks for your offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
You’re a lot braver than me Flo. Maximum respect. I’m not much for academic studies, I’m a bit more of a practical person. Actually this has just reminded me, I never did hear back regarding the C&G construction skills course I did last year. Might have to chase that up.
Darling Stella....there's a fine line between Bravery and Insanity..which one should I pick? Yes off you go and chase up your C&G construction skills course .... a bit of a cheek not getting back to you.....go on another one to see you over the dark winter nights. I have a friend on another forum who's the same age as me and regrets bitterly that she didn't follow her dream of becoming...wait for it....a master mechanic working for an F1 team!!! She's 5ft and a fag end, with a waist the width of the dip in a Coke bottle and takes part in dressage competitions!! And she really meant the bit about being a mechanic. And why not?