Ds gets on with his own things. Usually involving technology.
I'm having a better day today. I had a virtual team meeting this morning at 10 so I got myself dressed as I wouldn't want them to see me in my pjs. I'm feeling a bit more reassured about work now I know all the signage is up and procedures in place for social distancing etc. I'm working from home next week so I don't need to go in. We are on a rota to avoid it getting too crowded.
The increase in the tablets to help me sleep have helped the past few nights. Even though still takes time to get to sleep and I wake up at least once, I have slept much better compared to last few weeks. So I'm hoping that's working.
I baked bread this afternoon with DD and it's so yummy. Can't beat freshly baked bread straight out the oven. I the smell is devine. Definitely good comfort food. Although my waist isn't thanking me for it.
I am still feeling shaky but I am also trying hard to push it off and do what I can. I've not been out the house since Wednesday and dh keeps telling me to go for a walk. He goes on a walk everyday which keeps him going. Maybe I'll try later if I can. But I don't want to push myself too much. Have a good weekend all