I slept slightly better last night even though I did wake up a couple of times in the night. Hopefully the increase in the sedative tables will help me.
I was so anxious driving to work. I felt shaky. I'm home now so going to try not to think about work. It all feels so stressful at the moment. I hate wearing a mask. I feel claustrophobic and the elastic irritates my ears but at the same time I'm anxious if I'm not wearing it. I'm constantly washing my hands or using hand sanitizer. Now I'm home I don't know if I should change clothes and shower but I can't do that every time. It's too much. At least for now I'm not in work every day and the other days I work from home. And im still part time which really does help. Im still not ready for full time work. I would have thought by now I would be and I do feel slightly disappointed but at the same time I'm proud of myself for sticking out the same job for 7.5years. this job actually has helped me in my recovery process from my last major episode of depression.