Thread: Suzi & Mike's Daily Video Challenge.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Right. I have done this already. I hit post but it didn't go. So this will be as close to what I typed as I can remember, but I might skip some of the intro. If you would like it explained, shout and I'll reply.

The Duck Song: Bryant Oden > Earworms > Would be hideous family members of Mealworms if they were genuine creatures > Takes me to "The meal's gone cold" from the song Pray by The Amazing Devil > As has been pointed out, Joey Batey is the male vocalist and the guitarist. He's also amazing, and ignoring me on Twitter... Not bitter, I just want the new album and the chords for some of their songs, nothing much >I found him through his portrayal of the bard Jaskier (being the Polish Buttercup) in the Netflix adaptation of Andrzej Sapkowski's books, The Witcher > His character spends the 2nd episode writing a song (amongst other things) regarding the titular Witcher's adventures during that episode (spoiler warning?) > Toss a Coin to Your Witcher...

I make no apologies.
    I hope you enjoy it as much (and as frequently) as I do.
    Part of me hopes you guys are able to sleep without your brain shouting "Toss a Coin to Your Witcher" at you, but I doubt it.

Enjoy!

Lots of love and affection and other such things,

Ben

PS. If you hate me now, I understand...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cbeast For This Useful Post:

OldMike (20-02-20)