I'm sorry, I can edit it maybe? ��
Yes, right now, I'm home on holidays, but I'm going to my therapist when I go back to another city.
Actually, I'm really against any medication because I have another opinions about pharmacy and whole industry based on money. Aand, I don't have good support group so that's why I came here :D When I suffered from depression in elementary school, I started reading a lot of alternative books about spirituality, God, universe, power of selfhealing, power of thoughts and that saved me from really bad depression. Now, I guess I spend resource of selfhelp books and I'm confused so I think I just need similiar people around me. I have a boyfriend and he understands me because he also was depressed because he had IBD and depression came because od the illness. But he is good now, all depression gone. So I guess he's only one who understands me. But I think I bother him with my sadness. Maybe you all know how parents can be, they think I just want to play victim blah blah. Just ask if you have any question, I'm new here and don't know all the rules.