Yeah I do take my meds on and off and that isn't going to help my moods, as I need to be taking them regularly for them to work. I know that yet I still don't always take them so I know what I need to do!

Support from loved ones is very important. I do talk to my girlfriend about how I'm feeling and she tries her best to understand and support me. It's frustrating sometimes as because she hadn't had it herself, I don't think she totally gets what I'm going through but I can't blame her and it won't be easy for her. I suppose I then worry that she'll get sick of me because she can't deal with it and that I'm not good enough and she'll find someone better.

I am a little insecure and paranoid and do ask her for reassurance all the time. I know I stop as it must be annoying for her and it will only push her away but I can't help myself. She's even said to me she doesn't want to be coming home every night not knowing what I'm mood I'm on. That really makes me feel that I'm not making her happy and that I'm not what she wants.