Hello everybody
I am on the brink of giving up all together and don't know what to do.
I realise I have nothing to offer the world my ideas are stupid and have no value , I lived for 22 years and accomplished and have nothing with my life .I gradauted from university with a 2.1in law but 50% of the population go.i never been in a relationship . I am living at home with family ( Mum and Nan) who take of care of me . I feel guilty because my mum is a single parent see . I should be looking after myself self financialy.
i have never worked in my life how many 22 years do You know never a had a job .It now being reported unemployment is at its lowest level in the UK . Everyone my age works . In Britain if you don't work you are loser according to the dailymail. Most of the population read the dailymail.
Most people don't care about mental health. More people would sign a petition banning Donald trump rather than campaigning against NHS waiting lists .
when I point out the fact time to talk campaigns , mental awareness by celebrities , mental health awareness week are nothing but unhelpful and fake campaigns because the mental health services are inaccessible to be general public. no one seems to tackling it .Celebrities despite their suffering can still get help easliy in a way the public can not .
When I point Out the fact the system is the problem . The health care system.is broken due poor decisions made by poltiocians. Social institutions does more to exclude people with mental health problems from participating in life . We see it with driving and the DVLA , universities with their discriminatory fitness to sit policies
I point these things out I get criticised. No one shared my frustation.
What good I am to.anyone
I am not a wife or girlfriend to someone
I am not an employee
I am not normal enough or crazy enough
I am nothing but a stupid little girl.
I always wanted a career in the civil.service or local.Government. Brexit and while handling of it has me disillusioned with politics and our political system all together.
. I wanted.a career in helping people.
I volunteered as a gateway assessor in the citizens advice during university but it was terrible experience. The whole thing made me never want to work.with people again.
The whole thing me realise made me relalise I just useless.