Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
You never have to apologise for getting things off your chest. It's your thread and if people don't like what you write, they don't have to read it!

Can I ask how you would have liked her to respond?
Well the basic story is I broke down, admitted everything I hate about myself, that I know most of it is my fault and that makes me angry at myself even more. Admitted I had thought of ways of ending it but didn't have the 'bottle' so to speak. Then around 10 mins after this she said she was just going out to do this favour.

Honestly I felt she should have stayed, postponed the favour and just stayed and been there for me especially being in that state.

However as I said I do know I'm not really thinking 'right' at the moment and possibly I've been selfish. I admit I still think she should have stayed, even just as a shoulder to cry on to use the phrase, but I could well be wrong and others may think differently. I suppose I was just looking for others' take on it? Like from a neutral point of view as I know everyone can be selfish and blame others at times including me.