Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
If you could change your job today, what would you want to change it to?
Good question and something I've been very indecisive about. If we are talking absolute dream job then it would be to own and run my own gym, that makes me smile even imagining it. Realistically though my finances are way off that. Without getting into insults or whose at fault for what, I put a car on finance in my name for my partner. Her credit history was appalling and she would have been rejected so I signed and of course the agreement was that she would pay monthly for it. She didn't keep up with the repayments and I was blacklisted and cannot get a loan anywhere. God knows I've tried. I know I was very naive in doing this but I just was trying to help my partner. I have to be honest and say this is something I'm very bitter about to this day.

The other option was a sports psychology degree at the OU, it covers all the science of sport which I'm very interested in, nutrition and of course the mindset of competitive sportspeople. The problem here is that on average it takes around 6 years to complete, my motivation as said is shot and I'm just stuck in a very negative tunnel vision at the moment.

I know I only have myself to blame for this. My brother has tried to motivate me, my partner, just nothing is going in and its incredibly frustrating because I know it's down to me to help myself.