Just because you haven’t heard of it happening in your area or had it happen to you, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.
I haven’t specified where in the South East I’m from, because I don’t want to give away my location. But I am not in or around London...

I’m not closing the door on options! I’ve tried everything available in my area! I can’t travel very far either... As for medication I have explained over and over and over again I have bad reactions to certain medication. I have heart problems so I need to take extra care.
As for therapy, I have said repeatedly I have tried MULTIPLE! CBT, DBT, regular counselling, Emotional Freedom Technique...Most of these I have done more than once or twice. I even tried hypnotherapy which I don’t really believe in anyway. I also tried Reiki, I’ve gone to art therapy which I ended up having to stop because it was so far away and the rail prices went through the roof so I simply couldn’t afford to go. Besides which, I wasn’t really finding it helpful. It was just something to do, not really therapeutic.
I don’t have the money for the remaining private therapists that I haven’t tried in my area and they will not budge on price either.
They’re extortionate!

Sorry but I don’t appreciate being accused of “closing the door” on options when you don’t know what options I have already exhausted, and what I have left to choose from.
Nothing, is the answer.
But again, that wasn’t the topic of this post????
I’ve explained countless times but nobody is listening and keeps picking fault in anything I say?
Thanks but I just give up. I don’t know why I bother talking to anyone.