Thread: In a dark place...Again *AB TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I hope you don’t mind me joining in.
    I’m sorry to hear about all that you’ve been through. You are depressed and unfortunately we can support you a little on here but realistically you will only get better with some professional help whether it be medication or therapy or both.

Over the years I’ve tried more than 7 different AD, I’ve had horrible side effects from a couple of them and stopped taking them and the others I’ve had some mild side effects which stop after a few weeks. I’ve found one that works for me and initially I wasn’t keen but I persevered and I’m ok with it now.
    I too have PTSD. I had counselling when I was about 19 and a little when I was in my early 30’s. When this current episode of depression/PTSD started I too thought what is the point of more therapy, why do I need to talk about all of this again but I know now that I need to talk to someone about it or I won’t get any better.
    I’ve been in the depths of despair, I’ve worried about SS as I’ve had a couple of referrals to them but all I’ve had from them or other services is support and help. I’m shocked to hear that’s what has happened in the area you live.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allalone For This Useful Post:

Paula (27-05-19),Strugglingmum (27-05-19),Suzi (27-05-19)