Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mira
    Its easy to be sure Selena. Because I know for a fact you are going to love the trip. I dont know what you mean by megapolis area. But I live in a small village in the south west of the Netherlands.

It seems to me these are uncertain times for your mother. And like Paula said it seems she is afraid. I would be too. But is she being fair towards you? Or is she lashing out at times?

From what I have read you are trying your best all the time. Even while you yourself are not feeling that well. So please dont doubt how you are doing as a daughter. You can be proud of how you are dealing with all of this.

And the relationship part. I can not speak for all men but I believe that when you find mister right there is no worry about taking anything away from your mother. When I look at my mum who means the world to me. Nobody can change that. So when you meet him your mother will have another person that cares about her.

Please take care of yourself too. If you are feeling that way then caring for yourself is even more important.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Paula (26-05-19),selena (26-05-19)