Feeling kinda low tonight which seems to have come on from nowhere, so trying to keep busy,been thinking about work which seems to have set me off,apart from that I've been ok for most of the day.

It's been a while since I posted. I've seen another eoc at my practice (at least I think he's a Dr) who used to work with the crisis team he seemed nice he's prescribed propranolol 40mg X 2 a day.I'm due to see him again in a week as he wants to change my meds again I think he said venlafaxine in the morning and he wants to put me back on the mirtazapine for the evenings as my sleeping is terrible,however I mentioned I didn't want to go back on that med due to the horrible side effects I was getting mainly the brain zap sensations.

I mentioned I was worried about counselling ending and having no support but he told me the wellbeing was just the start and that there was plenty they could do psychologist was one.

He wanted me to go out more as I don't really leave the house only to walk my dog,he mentioned going to the cinema which I haven't done,explained I was worried about people from work seeing me out and about when I'm off sick.