Thread: Where to start

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    Hi Fred welcome to DWD, If you can book into a GP they can put you in touch with the local counselling services which are free, alot of the time now they give you a form, you fill it in and send off to the service and they wil arrange an assessment to see what they can do for you. Have you ever been prescribed any medication for depression? Is this something you could discuss with your Dr if your really struggling. Sometimes it can be the thing that helps us cope day to day but does take time to kick into your system and some meds work for some and not for others so you need to keep a dialogue up with your Dr. I work full time including some long hours when a project needs getting out and my meds keep me going when i have bad days and keeps me getting up in the morning to face the day with less anxiety. Get booked in with Doctor, explain to them your struggles and you need somehelp to keep going. As for the food stuff, have you any information on local food banks if it is really a massive struggle to buy food?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarre For This Useful Post:

OldMike (25-03-19)