Thread: Mira's adventures **trigger warnings**

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can't agree more with Paula and Suzi. We all come with baggage Mira. I don't know why Ian is with me sometimes. He deals with me being a nervous wreck, depressed, impulsive, my total lack of confidence in myself and many more issues. We both love each other to bits though. The bottom line is that two people care about each other and look beyond the problems and habits that we all have. There isn't such a thing as the perfect human being. It's recognising that fact that is most important. One day you'll find that someone that's just made to be with you. This illness that's depression, anxiety and other stuff has the habit of making us beat ourselves up, and tells us to question our worth and self esteem. But the truth is that we're incredibly courageous, loving, creative and kind. It's just a matter of us believing it! So we have to keep telling each other we're OK, it's going to be alright, and give each other the credit we rightly deserve which is what this forum is about. I for one think you're lovely! I'd be really happy to have you as a next door neighbour, and everyone else here for that matter. It's not geographically possible unfortunately but at least we have DWD'ers we can rely on.xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (20-03-19),Suzi (20-03-19)