Her response when I said I shouldn't be dreading my lessons was "fair enough", that was it. No apology about me feeling that way. She justified it by telling me she told me she would push me and she wouldn't make me do something she didn't think I could do and that I'm capable of a lot more than I think. Maybe so, but there are ways of interacting with people to coax the best out of them and all she's managed to do is make me feel like a failure. I understand that she's teaching me to do what I need to do but I've said a couple of times that I may need a bit longer to grasp some things, I'm academic, not practical. I'm struggling with stopping and starting, how is making me do an A-road going to help me achieve that? Even when I managed better than normal today, nothing was said, no positive reinforcement at all, just negative. I know that I sometimes need pushing but if I feel attacked or pushed too hard I shut down. She's destroyed the little bit of confidence I was starting to feel.