I went in to work today to hand my sick note in, and the receptionists didn't know I was leaving. I didn't know that me leaving was a secret, but I guess it's possible news hadn't reached them yet.

I still don't have a final date yet, but I thought I'd drive my own car there and back. It was an uneventful trip until I got home and accidentally scraped one of the rear passenger doors on the gate post. I'll have to see how much that'll cost to fix and try to get the gate posts moved so the drive way can be widened.
I'm trying not to get worked up over it, but my wife seems to be very upset with me, making it obvious that I'm making her comfort eat. I won't argue with her though, even if I think she might be trying to make me feel bad. I already feel bad about it, but there's nothing to be gained from me crying over it.

I haven't given up on driving though. I'll see if there's anywhere in town I can park for free on Wednesday when I have my meeting with the job search coach, and again on Friday when I have my appointment with the coping strategy group.