Thread: I hate mornings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had a very busy weekend, but it was also interesting and fun. We went to see one of our friends that is in rehab on Saturday, we got to take her to shopping in town, and she was so grateful getting out and have fun. Ofcourse it was heartbreaking to leave her there and come home, but she got a day away and hopefully soon can actually come home herself. Wish that other friend would do like this one, and get help for herself. Le dude spent all Sunday building roof for henhouse, and it is almost finished now. I on the other hand spent my Sunday with another friend and went to see some art in museum, had awesome Chinese food and she fixed my lashes. We really needed some girl bonding time. Kids spent their weekend with their dad, and everyone had fun. I feel really good and happy in general. It is nice to realise how well things are even at times everything feels downright impossible. I have friends who care, a family that loves me, and so much to be happy about. Today I feel like hugging the world. Hope everyone feels as great as I do right now, because everyone deserves it.
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

OldMike (17-09-18)