Thread: Running off a cliff *potential SU trigger*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Sorry I havery not been around for a bit been busy as usual. I have been working on a few new ranges. Pocket animals, Owls and chickens. I have an order for all of the owls I have made so far. They will be off to Scotland next week along with 15 cows and 5 croft trinket dishes. The pocket animals are split into pocket pets, pocket safari and pocket donkeys. I need to make some pocket motors as well to appeal more to the boys.
    Along side this I have taken over running all the classes as I just can't afford to pay anyone to do them.
    The new workshop is coming along. A has insulated and boarded out the shed. We have painted it inside and out. Put in new double walled windows and laid the vinultimate on the floor. We have also started to build the frame for the new work bench. I still need to put the legs on and paint the top. We have 5 sets of shelves arriving tomorrow for in there as well. Tonight after I water the garden is may just get to work on my cross stitch.
    Oh and H has quit drinking. It's been hell for her as she went cold turkey but 6 days on A and I have our fingers crossed that the worst is over.
    Last edited by Pen; 03-08-18 at 07:23 PM.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.