My day was not good and I think people have started to notice I'm not alright. However, I've not long got back from the GP...

Explained the situation as best as I could. He will arrange for me to speak with the crisis team next week and I need to go back after 10 days as a follow up.

He prescribed me Mirtazapine which I haven't had before so I i'm just hoping it doesn't make me worse. I explained the sensations of skirting around psychosis and he admitted that, due to my history, there is a possibility that they might detain me under section 63 if it an 'incident' occurred so I am hoping that won't be the case. I don't see why it should be a major thing though because the last time I got sectioned I was 20 (10 years ago!) so it's not like i'm regularly losing control. Hmm.

He was extremely concerned about the self-harm (hence the crisis team visit next week) and apparently if I present at A&E as a result of this they could technically, if sufficiently concerned, use a Sec 63 for that as well? Seems a bit excessive and just worries me more tbh.

I am hoping that, going forward, things will be improve. Thinking about future happenings though just makes me anxious.