Hiya Suzi!!

How are you feeling, hun? Much stronger I hope! Hope you had a nice weekend.

Sorry I went a bit quiet. I'm back now haha! As you can see from my post to Magie, things are going well and in the right direction.

I've also applied for some NON-FOOD RELATED jobs whilst being in. There's a position I'm really interested in working in admin for an established charity for women that works to end domestic violence and abuse. They have confirmed that they are currently reviewing my application. It would be an excellent first step into the charity sector and would be something completely different to channel my mind into something else - something meaningful too, rather than preparing rubbish food I'm too scared to even eat whilst surrounded by rude, foul-mouthed, microwave-expert, Gordon-Ramsay wannabes for 12 hours a day in a greasy and grubby kitchen! It's a 20-minute bus ride into the centre of town and can be part time leading to full time so I don't go from hospital patient with tube to 40-hour week administration lady! Haha! Closing date is tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Been a bit worried about going home. Got lots of good things in place and support but anorexia doesn't give two figs about that and it's hard not to relapse. Recovery needs to come from me this time. It feels safe in the hospital. Time will tell how I cope!

Have a lovely day!! Xx