That's reassuring to hear it can be managed. Most people seem to say they manage it rather than beat it completely.

I think I'll always have mental health problems unfortunately. I've had them since I was nine years old and now I'm 23. Even when I look back now at times when I thought I was doing great, I can see that even then I still had blips and my little 'meltdowns' and such. Guess some people just struggle more than others, right?

I'm pleased to hear you're able to have a good life despite what you have to battle with.

I just want to be treated for depression and not for anorexia. The reason I'm not eating now is a result of depression. I see starvation as a way out. Even the professionals have admitted I don't have 'classic anorexia'. I wish it wasn't all about the not-eating. My problems run much deeper. If I gained weight, I would still be depressed because I was depressed before I stopped eating.

I hate the ED services. I don't trust them. I'm anxious they're going to spring hospital on me or section me or something.