Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
I'm so sorry this has happened. As you say, it's probably best you stay away from this girl although I can understand how difficult it must be to have your social life dictated to you by your brother.

Have you and your mum spoken to the Police about these threats - if you're both scared he could attack you, he really needs to be stopped somehow ....
I've said to her if he ever pulls a knife like he did a while ago then the police have to get involved. My mum would be hesistant though because he's her son & he's said how he hates "grasses". On Friday he voiced these threats explicitly so I went & stayed at a flat for the weekend with my mum & her friends.

Now I'm back home & it's like everythin is brushed under the rug again with him swannin about smokin weed. He really is the most vile person you could wish to meet. It was nice to get away from this environment for a bit & I went to the local pub as well without a drop of alcohol which I'm quite proud of (gets me very emotional ). I still feel like my depression isn't lifting & thats because my situation remains stagnant despite recent progress.

It's even worse when people tell me how decent & good lookin I am because it reminds me how inept I've been socially & lacking independence. I'm slowly waking up to this & trying to break free somehow. I also need to stop thinkin that having a girlfriend will solve all my insecurities ..