Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SA89
    Well its all kicked off & I've been threatened to have my throat slit with a knife. I really don't wanna exist anymore, I don't feel safe at all around this person ..

You were right Suzi, it really isn't worth the trouble, I should have thought with my head & not the other head. She instigated this & not once did I ask to go for a drink with her. I always asked her to bring her friends. She came onto to me & kissed me when she was drunk & it didn't go further. I told him straight up & now he's gone psycho as usual. I didn't back down, I was screamin "YEAH UR A COWARD CAUS U ALWAYS HAVE TO RELY ON A WEAPON". I'm disgusted how my mum was in between me & him to break it up.

I'm not goin for a drink again with his ex, nothings worth this, not even sexual frustration. I was wrong but to threaten someone by sayin " ill find u & slit ur throat" is vile when I only went for a drink. I stayed at my mums friends last night with my mum because we dont feel safe in our own house. I'm dreadin goin home & my mums scared as well, its not right ..
    Last edited by SA89; 29-07-17 at 03:38 PM.