Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
These paid doctors have trained and worked all their lives (and work bloody long hours too) to be able to help you with your health problems. They have to put up with constant abuse from patients, spend more time with other people's families than their own, they're constantly fighting against being overworked, they're underpaid, and they deal with underfunded working conditions 100% of the time.

I don't wish to be harsh but, if you don't respect others, they're not going to respect you.
What do u mean if u don't respect others they're not going to respect u? I don't understand the context.

Who am I not respecting?. Ask anyone who knows me & they'll tell u I'm nothing but respectful, always have been. I'm the polar opposite of what my brother is. Are u assuming I don't respect people on dating sites?. If so then thats wrong & I'm sick of us guys being stereotyped as 'playa' types.

In regards to doctors, how is that relevant to me going cold turkey after years of being fed pills simply because its the only percieved 'solution'?. I've tried the 4 main AD' at various doses for several years so now I'm quittin them. So far I'm glad I did despite the initial rough patch. Question everythin anyone tells u in this world. That's including doctors who are paid handsomely by the NHS. Only u know ur mind .