Thread: Weight loss thread 2016

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have been trying to loose weight for over three years. Been on and off slimming world. At first I did really well. I lost nearly 2 st in total. But then put back on a st. I rejoined in January and it's been slow. I was 6.5lb down too weeks ago. Then I got ill with tonsillitis and hardly ate for a few days so I assumed I lost weight. According to hospital scales I had lost 5lb. But since I have been out of hospital on Tuesday I can't face cooking and I have lost my appetite. I have been eating plain bread and toast. Cake and biscuits so I will probably put back on anything I lost. I have completely lost motivation and think I need to stop slimming world once my 12 week countdown expires in April. I think if I just concentrate on healthy eating with exercise then I should be ok. Slimming world is good for the healthy eating but I have gone off all the artificial aspects eg the sweetener, 0% yogurts jellies etc. I have make sw cakes with sweetener and it's just not right. They work for some people. But I need proper cake and biscuits and chocolate. I hate having to restrict myself. And at the moment at least I am eating something is anything. Once I find my appetite I am sure I will get back into cooking proper meals. On the positive side I joined a women's only exercise class back in October which has been the best thing I have done and it's been such a laugh and great meeting new people. I have also been walking more since we have been without a car (that's another story. It got wrote off but no one hurt). I am looking forward to sunshine and spring without rain so can get out more for walks in the park. Bring on the sunshine.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shine For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (20-03-16),OldMike (19-03-16),Paula (20-03-16),Suzi (19-03-16)