Page 86 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

SA89
    I need to explore magie, I've had opportunities to become an Advocate volunteer but I wasn't reliable in a Reception role to warrant consideration. The place I'll be volunteerin in Jan is also a charity ('Building A New Direction'). Its Admin but I guess it gets u in & around that type of environment. And Suzi, I'm gonna ring next week regarding doing a counseling level 2. Its just all a bit daunting when u've been off tablets for a few months & still feel dead inside..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SA89 For This Useful Post:

magie06 (01-01-16)

It probably wasn't the tablets making you feel that way then...

I think Rose is right. Any numbness caused by medication would have disappeared by now. It sounds like it's a symptom of your depression, not a side effects of meds. Perhaps you need to talk to your dr about it?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Yup I agree it doesn't sound like medication side effects to me...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SA89
    Happy New Year every1, I got absolutely leathered last night on fruit cider, lager, whisky, triple vodka & a shot. I was sick 10 times at this party! . I had the most beautiful women comforting me, unfortunately they weren't single. For a moment it was like the world suddenly didn't seem so bad. Its made me even more desperate for a beautiful girl in my life. Today my depression feels 10× worse, back to my miserable reality alone in my room ..

It's bound to feel worse, you're hungover and alcohol is a depressant. You don't need to be teetotal, but stopping when you know you've had enough, and not mixing, would have made today easier to bear
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

SA89
    ye, last night showed to me that there is so much more to this life than being isolated in my room. Just being around people at a party & makin people laugh showed that I can be confident. I want this sociable lifestyle so bad with girls that I can hang around with. As a red blooded male I need this so bad. Every1 around me is getting engaged, living in nice houses & I really envy that so much..

Do any of these friends have any single female friends they could introduce you to?

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Do any of these friends have any single female friends they could introduce you to?
    Their was the most beautiful blonde girl, both inside & out, she was comforting me when I was sick. Unfortunately she's engaged to the lovechild of uncle fester. On a side note, why is it that the biggest assholes have the best social lives. It gets me down so much when I see horrible people from my workplace surrounded by beautiful women. I see it all the time on facebook ..

Who were the people who invited you out last night?