Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
Please see my admin notes on your post.

Thing is, I've been single for a long time, and during my relationship with Marc there have been times when sexual intercourse wasn't possible - but I've never thought about writing on the internet about the opposite sex in the way that you have.
You see, when you see me post - what you read is what I am really thinking and those who have met me after getting to know me online have said that I really am how I post online. For me, I am me. I have the same beliefs sitting on my sofa talking to my husband/children/friends as I do sitting on my sofa talking to you all here. Therefore I find it really hard to believe that you are completely different online to how you are offline.... Do you see what I mean?
I was clearly quotin my brother there not myself. Thats EXACTLY wt he wr sayin on the phone as I wr typin. I'm just usin an example of how I detest people like that. The reason I hate him so much is because hes vulgar, we're polar opposites, any1 who knows my mum will tell u how shocked thy r how different me & him r.

Ye I speak my mind in real life but I'm always respectful. I'm speakin about girls to emphasise loneliness thats all. Every post has been me ye oc, ur basin me on a dodgy turn of phrase or examples ive given. People can relate to a real lonely desire thts all I was sayin (hard to convey in text appropriately). A lot of stuff has been misconstrued as is the case on the net .