Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
I agree with Paula. This is just another way that she is controlling you. She knew it would upset you and so that's the option she has taken...
Hunni, if you post more when you ae going through things you might help to not feeling as bad as you are itms?
Hi Suzi and Paula,

Firstly, Happy New Year and I hope you are both well and healthy.

Of course you are right about her motivation for notwanting to meet up with me on my birthday. In the end it worked out well, I met my other sister in a posh pub in Brighton. Shared a bottle of wine and I had a few ciders.

Had a few reminisces and laughs.

I stayed at my older sisters for a few days after Christmas, which was fun. Then met up with the problematic sister in the same pub. Things were proceeding fine and then the others returned home and the controling sister asked me to stay for another drink.

She was very intoxicated and started being abusive, after assuring me she wouldn't, so I moved tables. She tried to continue and started talking nonsense, so I left. She then started WhatsApping abuse, so I blocked her for a few days.

After I unblocked her, she had blocked me! Utterly bizarre, an attempt at using the silent treatment for control. She is responding to emails though. It's like she's an adolescent school girl, but 52!

On a side note I've started rTMS treatment. Had 12 treatments in the last month, 13th tomorrow. It's alll quite strange but I've had some positive, fluctuating, results. A work in progress. .