Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
I've had brain zaps with other medication, I agree not fun...

Is this the psych next week? Maybe go with an open mind and a timeline of what you've had and when with side effects - both positive and negative...

Hiya, thanks for the input as ever!

Yes, seeing the Psych on Monday. Of course ill go in with an open mind, really just need a med review and a referral for rTMS. I'm also beginning to think I may have an undigan9se personality disorder I will talk to him about.

I had a nose surgery yesterday and was so super anxious I nearly didn’t go through with it. Not anxious about the surgery particularly, just this flare up of generalised anxiety. I'm truly hoping it's a paradoxical effect of the Vortioxetine. There are expensive genetic tests one can have that determines what may be effective for an individual instead of going through the merry go round of trial and error. Im half tempted to take a loan to pay for it. You can only really get through 4 meds a year and asses them max, and if they're all duff you've potentially suffered for a year needlessly.

Done tons of mindfulness online meditations as well. I'm convinced it's a brain chemical/neuropathophysiological pathway issue.

Thanks

Love always